Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Well Hello December.

Okay, Okay... Being a mom to a 2 year old, working a full time job and being pregnant, is a lot of work. I didn't even realize I haven't made any posts since the beginning of October. A few things that have happened:

1. We found out what we will be adding to our family:
 
A little Princess will be joining our family in March!

2. I turned 26 and want to know where the time has gone. 

3. I have received so many products to test and blog about but my bouts of all day pregnancy sickness mixed with work have made it so hard to do.

4. We found this little guy, all a mess, no one claimed him after searching for his home. So he has a new home, here, our son loves him and he is like the best behaved dog. This is him after a much needed bath:
We have no idea what he is, how old he is, or what his back story is. But he seems happy so far. We are still trying to think of a name, it changes almost every day and he is getting ready to go to the groomer.

5. My other half's photography business has been booming around the holidays which is nice, we are excited to provide a good Christmas and build up our savings so I don't have to go back to the work after March. *Fingers Crossed*

I will post my product reviews throughout the week! I hope this time of the year is treating everyone awesome!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment