Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pregnancy brain

My friend Ashley the other night told me how she was making stuffed shells and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them, so I decided to make them tonight. After searching for a recipe that didn't seem to crazy I decided to go with tips from the Growing Up Geeky blog, her five ingredients won me over!

I headed to the store bought everything, got home started to prepare everything and realized we left the pasta sauce at the store. After a mild breakdown and wanting to cry (the pregnancy hormones taking over) my wonderful other half went to the store and bought more sauce.

These were so easy to make and hopefully taste better than they look ;) The top 2 are before and the bottom is the finished product, I have a cheese problem obviously.


What did you crave while pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment