Monday, May 12, 2014

Getting, Getting, Back, Back to blogging, blogging.

I have taken quite the hiatus, but as a new resolution I want to start blogging again. I love blogging when I stick with it, mostly because I love looking back on old things and remembering. I was going to try to use wordpress but their site sucks, blogger is much more user friendly and has way more options.

We are now a family of 4 + cat. We welcomed our gorgeous little girl on March 15th. She is amazing and we are all so in love with her.
We are transitioning over into a fully gluten free household after J being diagnosed with celiac, we figure it'll just be easier if we don't have any gluten in the house. So I will definitely be looking for more recipes if anyone has any to share, I can only pinterest so much.

Okay well I think that's all for tonight.
Day 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment