Monday, July 22, 2013

New favorite

If you are like me and suffer from mild rosacea and/or skin tone difference on your face you understand the frustration of trying to make your skin look even. You may have to use different color foundations, which can be costly, or you just try to blend blend blend. Well recently my SO's brother's girlfriend brought me a ton of samples, she is an esthetician at Estee Lauder. One of the first things I decided to try to use was the Skin tone correcting serum by Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins. A normal size bottle will run you about $45-$65 and looks like this:
 
I used the .05 oz sample which lasted me about 3 days (morning and night) all over my face. I wish I had taken a before and after because I am so amazed with the results. No more red checks, no more splotches on my face, my skin is already all the same tone. It is AMAZING, I sent her a text and said "if you get anymore of the skin tone correcting serum samples send them my way I'm OBSESSED". That is truly the word Obsessed, this product is so amazing and it helps someone like me who had amazing skin until pregnancy, start to feel more confident. If I go outside now without foundation/powder I do not feel self conscience about the different skin tones on my face and whether people notice or not. My skin and my hair were always something I could be proud of and after getting pregnant with my son it was something I struggled with. 

If you have skin problems I would definitely recommend checking out this line, while It might cost you a little more it is great quality and a little definitely goes a long way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment