Sunday, July 21, 2013

I am seriously the worst secret keeper.

So we have a secret, we are keeping.. or attempting to. But i'm pretty sure I give it away daily with my tiredness, bloating and moodswings. Plus the fact that my appetite is off the chart. Good thing no one I know reads my blog.

How do you keep a secret? Are you the one in your family that spills the beans about things?

It's been raining for 3 days in Arizona and the temperatures haven't reached the 100s which has been nice, but frankly all I want to do is sleep.



Sorry again for my lack of posts, I will be back at it soon. After I stop stressing about gaining back all the weight I've lost and worrying about things not going as planned. My name is Ramelle and I'm a worry wart who can't keep a secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment