Wednesday, July 24, 2013

You know you're a mom when...

It takes you about 6 hours to watch a two hour movie.... Today I watched What to Expect When You're Expecting. While I'm not a big J.Lo or Cameron Diaz fan, this movie was adorable (thank you Elizabeth Banks and Anna Kendrick). I cried alot, again a mom thing. But I would suggest it my lovely other half caught the last half of it and he even liked it.

This promo shot is adorable.

It seems like EVERYONE appears in this movie, from your favorite music teacher on Glee to Dennis Quaid. There are even Jimmy Buffet references. One of the best parts of this movie:
Rebel Wilson. Now I am a 50/50 fan of Rebel, sometimes she annoys the CRAP out of me and sometimes she cracks me up. This is one of the times where she cracked me up, she just seemed like that great best friend/employee who will always have your back. 

One of the worst parts of the movie:
This story. I could be a little bias because I absolutely adore Anna Kendrick and well I'm a gossip girl fan so I also love Chace Crawford. Their story hit me hard, I cried. Being a mother who has suffered a miscarriage before I could feel her pain. Plus how cute would their baby have been? I know I know it's just a movie, but seriously.

Anyways, if you are in need of a good chick flick (that could be for the guys too) I would definitely suggest watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment