Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday

My son and I are hanging out while daddy is out at a photo shoot that will be tonight and tomorrow morning. My other half is normally the stay at home parent so I think our son gets confused when mommy is the one home not working! Shameless shoutout for my other half's photography page:
https://www.facebook.com/jaykgrittmanphotography

I love that he is so creative and has so many passions he has been doing photography for about 10 years now and loves it.
So the other night I did my first "cat lady" post and I got about 3 times as many views on that post as I have ever had on ANY other post, SO from now on I will probably end each posts with some cats for the cat lady in all of us!
 

Thank you all for the recent views, I would love to read your favorite blogs (or maybe your own blog), leave a comment with a link!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend! 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment