Friday, February 8, 2013

Eggs in the oven?!

I have seen this idea posted on pinterest plenty of times, frankly I am not a huge egg fan but I know they are good for you and I needed a convenient and fast on the go breakfast. SO i tried the whole eggs in a cupcake pan in the oven thing, I used some hot peppers we got a the farmers market as well as some turkey sausage mixed into the egg whites!

Preheat oven 350 degrees, Grease Pan (olive oil/pam), poor mixture into cupcake pan (can do just eggs), cook 10-15 minutes- I just sort of poked at them until they felt like they were ready.... store in fridge in plastic bags, grab and go or place on toast/bagel!

Here is the final product:
Place them in ziplock bags and grab and heat for an easy breakfast!


 Simple, fast meals, for a mom on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment