Friday, December 28, 2012

we're still here

On our way to 2013, I try to explain to people that I still can't believe how much faster time goes by once you have a child. It's way faster than I could ever had expected!

The holidays were good, we got pretty much EVERYTHING except a vacuum but we got some awesome gift cards that will be used to purchase that. We are putting together our 2013 goals, not resolutions (because I feel those are easy to give up on, but goals! What are you hopes/goals for next year? Do you do a resolution ever year?

Now that the holidays are (ALMOST) over I'm going focus on getting back on track with my weight loss. For those of you who don't know I have lost 85 pounds so far since my son was born in September of 2011. I have about 50 more pounds I would like to lose, so I hope I reach that goal this year! Luckily I have some of my favorite protein in stock (ItWorks Chocolate Pro-Fit).

I have had such an amazing years and am loving seeing my page views grow, thank you to each and every one of you who does take your time to read any post by me. If you have a blog I would love to read it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment