Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dry Scalp

So since I was about 16 I have hated to wear black shirts mostly in fear of those little white flakes showing up. When I was a teenager it was much more embarassing however even as an adult it's still not too pleasant. With dark hair it's much more noticeable nad you can only use the "oh it must be my hairspray clumping" excuse so many times.

SO when I received my most recent box courtesy of Influenster I was so excited to open it up and see two full size bottles of Head & Shoulders damager rescue. I have tried EVERYTHING from vinegar to egg yolks to almost every dandruff shampoo you can buy and still I can't seem to kick the dry scalp.

I am super excited to try this product out and let you know how it turns out. Do you suffer from dry scalp? How do you deal with it?

Also if you have not heard of Influenster and you are one of those people who love trying out new products and letting your friends know what is the best of the best, let me know!

I did receive these products complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment