Tuesday, January 1, 2013

As much as I don't like the number 13, I'll let it slide.

I don't know what it is about that number, but I just don't like it. I don't know when it started but I just know I don't like it. I remember when I went to get my first license plate for my car they handed me one with a 13 on it and I asked them to switch it because I just felt like it would be bad luck, luckily they did. BUT I will not let my dislike of that ugly number ruin this year or my hopes for it so...

HAPPY 2013!

2012:
-Lennon turned one and has been growing and just such an amazing human being to watch.
-I joined two amazing companies and have seen my sales grow, plus I get to talk about two things that I love and use on a daily basis.
-My relationship is stronger than ever and I am proud to see that we have grown.
-I've learned much more about myself and about life.
-I got a promotion and a raise at my 9-5(or 7-3:30) and I have learned so much within this company.

I really know 2013 will bring so many more blessings to my life. One of the things I am focusing on again is getting healthy, I was doing so good I lost 80 pounds and then the holidays came around and I started slacking so I want to get back on track! One thing I would like to tell you about is Greens a daily vitamin supplement you put in your water:
Build your immunity and it helps with weight loss, click on the picture for more details. It's cheaper and better than the leading alternatives! Plus it's something I use daily. 

What are key things that helped you change around your mentatlity in regards to becoming a healthier person? I need any tips I can get to get me back on board!

Thank you to anyone and everyone that checked out my blog in 2012, I know I can be scatterbrained and sometimes lack content but I appreciate every view. I can't wait to see how this grows in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment