Thursday, August 9, 2012

I am Back!

So it's been a long hectic week and I am so so so happy tomorrow is Friday! I will be doing a pamper party girls night with Scentsy, It Works and Slumber Party products! I love hosting these events to help my friends (and myself) bring in extra income!

Our local party city opened up a liquidation center and had EVERYTHING marked down to $1, so we got most of the birthday supplies for both my mom's 50th and my son's 1st for a GREAT deal. Plus I'm making a lot of the supplies on my own thanks to pinterest!

On a healthier note, I am attempting to lose 10 more pounds by our San Diego trip next month, plus I have 40 more pounds to go to hit my goal weight and a total of 120 pounds lost! 80 pounds so far, I hit a plateau and got super discouraged but sought the guidance of a friend of mine who was in the same position as I was after she had her daughter and she steered me in the right direction. I am now eating 5 small meals a day to equal about 1100-1200 calories. I am using PROFIT (https://wrapyourwaytothin.myitworks.com/Shop/Product/933) protein shakes to supplement one meal a day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I mix mine with either almond milk or water and they are delicious both ways. I bought a blender bottle:
 on Amazon, they run about $5-$10 depending on the size you get but they are AMAZING perfect for your protein shakes, or morning smoothie/juice blends.

My friend also recommended I try the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown. Now I am a huge fan of The Biggest Loser and of Jillian Michaels who dealt with her own weight loss struggles, however I also know she is a fast past trainer and well I'm not in the best shape. However when I saw Yoga I was thinking this will be a great routine to ease into.... It's a great routine but it's not your typical yoga, it's a fast paced repetition based yoga. You will sweat and you will get your heart rate going, you will also feel the burn the next day. If you are new to Yoga or working out in general, they do have a beginner model showing you modified versions of the poses. It's a great workout though, it has 2 different levels and I would definitely recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment