Saturday, August 11, 2012

"Slumber Parties"

So last night I hosted a "Girls Night In", my friend who is a slumber parties consultant came over and showed us what the company is all about. I was a little apprehensive at first but it was a night full of laughing, tasting, touching and spending money.

Slumber Parties are parties for females 18+ who are looking for things to spice up their love life. It is very professional and does not make you feel weird at all. You won't hear any "dirty" words at these parties, they refer to everything by different names (doorbell, mountains, his boys) so on and so forth. It's a fun time to be had. Some of the stuff I had never heard of and the names are the best, the favorite name last night was of a book called "tickle his pickle". I plan on hosting another party for my friend because I just had so much fun.

I will also look into becoming a consultant because it seems like a fun company to work for lots of opportunities! So if you are looking for a discreet place to buy new products for your love life I would highly suggest checking out slumber parties, they have lifetime warranties on some of their products! Also, if you are looking to just host a fun girls night in I would contact a slumber parties consultant near you. I promise you, you will not regret it and you will have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment