Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Hump Day Dinner

Well I couldn't decide what was for dinner tonight I thought about it all day, trying to decide what sounded good. SO I decided on skinny quesadilla burgers. My boyfriend loved them!

Ingredients:
1lb lean ground beef
Jalapenos
Low Carb Tortillas
Cheese (if you want)
Spices to taste (we used red pepper flakes, garlic powder and pepper)


 
Combine the ground beef, jalapenos and spices in a bowl, use your hands to mash it all together:
We used a flat top skillet but you can also use a pan/george foreman
 I made two larger patties for my boyfriend, before you put the tortilla on the pan try to wipe off any excess grease that has cooked off, I just blot with a paper towel. Cook tortilla on both sides (you can also add cheese at this time if you want it to melt)

 You can use ketchup, or hot sauce... I prefer hot sauce the other half prefers ketchup.

I served the burger with the brown rice we made with out skinny enchiladas the other day, this is a picture of my boyfriends plate. On mine I ripped off the excess tortilla and left off the cheese! BUT, it was pretty good and super filling meal!

If you make this or something like this send me your recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment