Monday, July 9, 2012

Pizza and teeth cleanings



Today was not so good healthy eating wise... my mom watched our son and then brought over:
I definitely indulged in two pieces and they were delicious, but it's also a good thing i have my fat fighters:
Powered by NeOpuntia™ (a naturally based ingredient made from the "prickly pear" cactus) and the It Works! proprietary blend, Advanced Formula Fat Fighter delivers dynamic, clinically tested results for both men and women.
  • Blocks some of the fat & carbs from meals
  • Helps balance blood glucose level and reduce cravings
  • Designed to be taken up to an hour after meals
  • Cactus-based formula
  • Does not contain shellfish


On another note, I also did one of my least favorite things today after work... I went to the dentist for a teeth cleaning, mind you the lady is super gentle because she knows i'm a big baby but it still hurts. I have braces AGAIN because when i was 18 and got them off I didn't learn to wear my retainer and I'm vain and so I need them again, but part of the agreement is to keep up with your regular cleanings. I want to cry whenever I get their phone calls, my next one isn't until december though.
I don't know how I am ever going to convince my son that going to the dentist is a good thing, if he ever sees me go he is going to be terrified.





No comments:

Post a Comment