Sunday, July 8, 2012

How I got rid of my stretchmarks

As much as I love my son, I did not love the stretch marks he left all over my stomach and hips. Everyone said "they are your stripes" "you earned those" "wear them proud'.... But I didn't like them, this is where I was most intrigued by It Works! Before I decided to become a distributor, I ordered what we call the "skinny pack". As much as I loved the body applicators, I love the defining gel even more. My stretch marks are ALMOST invisible now, from being purple/pink/deep/gross....

If you are looking for something to help you lose your stretch marks/skin blemishes/firm your skin, definitely check out this product you will not regret it.


The product is also all natural! You can't lose in this situation, I promise you it works. The picture above is one of my clients who loved the product!



ON another note, tonight is Sunday.... back to work tomorrow... I am working only 4 days this week because I have to have a procedure done on friday, so it should be a long week. Fingers crossed that all comes back that I am healthy and well and whatever going on with me is just a scare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment