Monday, July 23, 2012

Anxiety

So I suffer from pretty bad anxiety, to the point where after arguing and fighting for about 3 years I finally have started to take medication for it. My insurance covered the first part of it 100% but then I ran out of money on my HSA and the medication is $42 a month! So being a one income family, we didn't have the money to afford it. I ran out on Friday and have been having horrible withdrawl symptoms, no matter what I've tried to do for it. I tried stretching, breathing excersises, so on and so forth.

I borrowed the money and just picked it up tonight after I had to leave work early and threw up a bunch. It's crazy to me that a supplement/medication can mess with your body so much that your body depends on it. I try to take my all natural vitamins and I try to stay away from medication in general, but my anxiety especially after having a baby got much worse.

Do you suffer from anxiety? What do you take/how do you deal with it? How do you feel about RX medication?

No comments:

Post a Comment