Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday

Where did the weekend go? We had a family day yesterday, Lennon got to spend time with his grandpa and his great uncles. We relaxed most of the day, today is another relaxing day. Cleaning, organizing, planning for the week ahead. I'm trying to get our household on more of a routine/schedule. It's hard because I'm not the one who is here taking care of the house during the week but I figure it can't hurt us to try.

The other two are napping right now and so I figured I would take a minute to let you know simple ways you can be active today, these can even incorporate your family/friends:

I think we are hopefully going to try to go swimming today and get some vitamin D in our systems! I hope everyone is having a relaxing happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment