Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday Party Planning

We have started to plan our son's first birthday. Most of it will be DIY, mickey mouse clubhouse. I am so excited, but also so nostalgic, this past year has gone by so FAST. I wish I held him more, cuddled on him, just enjoyed every second. Time goes by so fast once you become a parent. My son is the love of my life, I couldn't ask for a better human being to enter my world.

We are going to check out a local bakery on Saturday they do gluten free cakes and cupcakes, since Lennon can't eat gluten we will be getting both gluten free. I'm also going to do Hot Dog's (which I don't particularly like) to go with the hot dog song at the end, pizza slices shaped like mickey and deli meats shaped like mickey. I'm so excited it gives me a project to do for the next two months.

What did you do for your child's first birthday? did you go all out or keep it low key?

That's a picture from when he was like 6 months old, he's just full of personality. Love him! Love being a mom. Can't wait to be a stay at home, thankfully my It Works! is getting me closer and closer everyday and letting me pursue my education!


No comments:

Post a Comment