Thursday, June 20, 2013

Feel good about yourself!

So this is us, we got hair cuts last night! Luckily that handsome man does PR work for an amazing salon in Scottsdale. The owner gave us these great cuts and next month we are going for color! But this is what my hair looks like now, please don't mind my makeup less face:

He also gave me tips on curling my hair this is just 10 curls in my hair and it looked so great. He also used Neuma products on my hair, not only do the Neuma products feel great on your hair but, NEUMA products feature: 
ZERO…
  • synthetic fragrance
  • sulfates
  • parabens
  • 1,4-dioxane
  • phthalates
  • glutens
  • neurotoxins
  • aluminum compounds
  • glycols*
  • formaldehyde donors
  • ureas
  • carcinogens
I will be researching the line a little more and I was lucky enough to bring some of their leave in conditioner home, hoping that it will tame my wild hair!


I am also currently enjoying the skinny girl cleanse and restore packets, they come in a box like this:
I got them for free from Skinny Girl along with a few other great products. There is a lot of complaints on the product mostly about the consistency and flavor but neither of them bother me. The product definitely makes you more regular but it also gives you a nice energy feeling. The best part is the product is all natural and gluten free. You can get more info on these and other skinny girl daily products at http://www.skinnygirldaily.com/shop/products/Skinnygirl-Daily-Cleanse-and-Restore-.html


No comments:

Post a Comment