Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The soap for ladies who don't want chipped nails?

I received another wonderful package today courtesy of Influenster and Palmolive. The package contained two full size bottles of Palmolive soft touch. The product card states these are designed to be soft on your hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action! For anyone who does their own dishes a lot or has worked in any job where you had to wash dishes, you know how awesome good soap is! Looking at the Influenster site it even wants us to test how our manicures look after washing the dishes! So I will have to put that to the test!
I received the Palmolive Soft Touch with aloe and the Palmolive Soft Touch with Vitamin E. I have received a few comments on my instagram feed already asking how people can join this awesome site and test products themselves. Unfortunately I am out of invites myself but maybe after Influenster see's people want to join they will give me some more and I will share them with you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment