Sunday, January 13, 2013

I love Cooking

I love cooking, especially when you put the food together and it just looks "pretty". I love using lots of veggies to give our food a bright and colorful feel. Healthy food can be fun too!

This was dinner the other night:
-Boiled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast that was shredded
-Anaheim Pepper
-Can of green chillis
-Corn
-Black Beans (no salt added)
-Red Pepper Flakes!

I ate it as is in a bowl, my other half added salsa to his and put it in a corn tortilla. Today I had some of the left over and topped them with avocado! So delicious and good for you!

Yes that is a guitar spatula for those who are questioning, it makes your food taste better... Or so we seem to believe, we use it with our drumstick wooden spoons. My son loves the fun kitchen accessories we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment