Thursday, September 13, 2012

AND we're back...

Sorry for the hiatus, we had little one's first birthday party two weekends ago, then last wednesday we left for San Diego! We got home Sunday night, Monday was little one's birthday but he woke up with a cold so we didn't do too much except cuddle cuddle cuddle. Tuesday I woke up feeling horrible and decided to go to urgent care Wednesday and was diagnosed with a sinus infection and so it's been a rough couple of days in our house hold. Now my lovely other half who has been taking care of us is starting to feel sick. We need a healthy household ASAP.

On a healthier note, we are doing no fried/fast/or added sugar foods for the next 35 days. Why 35 days you might ask? Well Jacob saw this online one day and it inspired him and he came up with the idea.
We are also trying to eat as much gluten free food as possible and we will see how we feel at the end of 35 days. We want little one to grow up loving healthy food, he already is addicted to Carrots, Bananas, Strawberries and Grapes! Lead by example!

I would love for any of you to share healthy recipes with me, I always need new ideas! 

I leave you with a picture of my little man at the beach, he was not so sure of the sand on his feet (he doesnt like being dirty) so he sat on my lap most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment