Friday, July 27, 2012

Ultimate Body Applicators

You can tell what arm she "wrapped", these are real results. You can get these results on any part of your body. Results like this make me so happy to be apart of this company. Of course I still believe you need to change your lifestyle to be healthy, but for those of us who lose like 80lbs in less than a year, we sometimes have extra skin hanging in places we don't like. These wraps helped me tone my stomach, they've helped me reduce my stretch marks and they have help my arms shrink.

But when I saw that picture above I was even more amazed, it's just such a drastic but real difference. Whenever I see that underarm flap, I always think about that movie with cameron diaz where she compares her underarm flab to the american flag waving. Who wants a waving flag under their arm? Not me, that's why I have to continue to work on it, as well as when my order of wraps get in I will be doing another session on them! My goal is to lose 20 more pounds by my son's birthday which is September 10th.

Who wants to lose weight with me? We can keep each other motivated? It's always easier with a buddy!

IF you are interested in the wraps please contact me at wrapyourselfthin@live.com or you can check them out by clicking on the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment