Friday, July 6, 2012

Here we go!

Hello Everyone! I am Ramelle
and this is a picture of my lovely other half Jacob and I. We have a son who was born on 9/10/2011
his name is Lennon!

I have recently lost 72 pounds since September and I am trying to lose about 40 more! I'm doing this the healthy way and have found so many lovely new recipes and ways to cook. I will share those with you as well as I would like you to share your recipes with me!!

I work two jobs one in the corporate world and one for an amazing company called it works! It works has helped me in my weight loss and you will definitely hear me talk about it from time to time, especially when I get a new product in the mail and get overly excited!
you can check out it works at: https://wrapyourwaytothin.myitworks.com/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment