Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I got a loaf in my hand and I ain't afraid to throw it

This blog post is strictly meant for Hunger Games fans, if you are not a fan... I'm sorry. This picture has made me laugh for the past week non stop since I found it:
I am so excited for the new movie to come out but I am also so nervous for the scene with Cinna (no spoilers here). Not only do I think everyone needs their own personal Cinna, but since I was about 10 I've had an undying love for Mr. Kravitz. If you have not read the books... I would like to suggest you do but maybe read them after you've seen all the movies. Of course, typical saying, the movies are not HALF as good as the books. I still love the movies though.

Anyways... I will end this post with this amazing picture of Miss Lawrence:





No comments:

Post a Comment