Friday, March 1, 2013

Fresh Face Friday

So while my son is refusing to go to sleep, I decided I will update you on my recent trial of Olay Fresh Effects courtesy of my Influenster Vox Box!

I have been trying so hard lately to get into a good face washing routine, especially since summer is coming up. However, I've been having such a hard time finding a product I like, I've tried everything from brands such as Lush to Target's generic brand. So, I was pretty happy to find this in my vox box. The little tool you see on the right is the actually massaging cleanser- and it vibrates REALLY strong, but it feels great on your face. It's very simple and it left my face feeling SO SO SO soft the next day, I am so impressed. This is by far my favorite product out of my Vox Box so far, it's one I will be repurchasing when I am done.

Love love love this, thank you Olay and Influenster.



No comments:

Post a Comment