Friday, March 8, 2013

Dear Bethenny Frankel

Thank you for creating Skinnygirl! Sincerely, Me.

But on a serious note, I was recently given the opportunity to try out this Skinnygirl daily on the go bar. I was so excited to see this product in my sweet heart vox box from influenster as I am a big fan of Skinnygirl Margarita's, however I was a little disappointed when I saw the flavor. Coco-nut... Coco-nut.... I hate coconut... But Ms. Frankel wouldn't steer me wrong would she?! No she definitely wouldn't. I decided to try the bar and I was in love immediately. The coconut flavor was mild enough and mixed with peanut butter it was SO DELICIOUS! I went straight online to http://www.skinnygirldaily.com/ to see how I could order more! I am so in love with these bars, the only down side for me was the price. Being a one income family these are a little pricey but if you think of it as a meal replacement it's not as bad. I would definitely recommend trying these out for anyone who has a sweet tooth but is still trying to stay healthy! They also have Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Multi Grain Pretzel and Greek Yogurt Blueberry crisp flavors! Yum Yum Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment